Sunday 8 October 2017

She Just Left

Mitch: I wanted her to be upfront about the way she truly felt. I preferred it face-to-face than leaving a message. That way I would be able to also say what's on my mind as well without any contradictions. And I would also realize how she truly felt without having to assume this is what she means or that. But she just stood up and left. Before that, she wanted to say something but she was afraid I would get hurt in the process. Something I knew had been bothering her. But she could sense from my facial expression it would hurt me. And of course, it would. But for me, that wasn't a problem. I could have handled it regardless of it's impact. Just didn't want it through a text message. So I continuously asked her to just say it once and for all but she wouldn't. She kept on saying, it was nothing. Later, she told me to hand over my phone before she left. Thinking she would leave a message since she couldn't carry out the message verbally. But after she left, I cross-checked and there was nothing. So I have decided wait on her explanation rather than assume anything for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment