Tuesday 3 October 2017

I have a Soft Spot for Her


Kojo: I saw her today and that reminded me of how much I miss her. I really tried my best not to do anything silly cause she wasn't feeling so good, she said. I could see it from her responds and gestures, she was heavily worn out. It was like, she was there for one moment and the next moment she was gone. I felt bad I couldn't do anything to help. But would she even have allowed me to?. Wanted her to rest for a while then I would take her to her room but it was quite clear she was in a hurry. And I wouldn't trust myself too much around her either. It was likely I would have tried touching her and obviously that wouldn't have ended well. I was sad to see her walk away just like that but I was happy I would see her the next day, so she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment