Tuesday 24 October 2017

If Only We Knew the Details

Arnold:  I saw him exiting her place this morning and the look on his face depicted he slept over. It seemed something happened during the sleep over. Harrison is the guy I'm speaking of. I think he slept over at Alicia's place. I can see he tried something stupid from the look on his face. It could also be that he was all over her throughout the night and she woke up with an attitude so he decided to leave. Else he would be looking cheerful. But the strange thing was that, he kept looking back. Hoping she would come out looking for him. It could be that he left a note or something that required a follow up. The disappointed on his face grew thicker the further he walked away. I felt his pain cause I could relate. He didn't even realize I was staring at him, cause he was so much soaked up in his emotions. Poor boy!, Lol!. If only the details were quite clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment