Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Look on HIS Face II

Before: God, You know this wasn't part of my plans today. Look into my heart and You would know I ain't telling lies. But at this point, is either You come in or I fall. Cause You know how I'm into this girl. And keeping my hands of her anytime I'm around her has been a problem since day 1. (The girl fine.) So God, this time around before I try anything silly, let's come to an agreement. If I try kissing her and I succeed then green card, meaning go ahead. If she pulls away then, red card, meaning no further attempts. God, please no cheating. Don't whisper anything to her. After: God, the way this girl pulled away so fast I'm suspecting Your Hand in it. Anyways, I won't go back on my words. No further attempts it is. (Nothing spoil). I knew you wouldn't lemme win this one but a man has got to try anyways. I'm going to sleep with my shame. Kindly, protect me throughout the night. Thank You for being God. I see the smile on Your face though.

No comments:

Post a Comment