Thursday 26 October 2017

She Saw This Coming

Roy: Charley, Sheila didn't force at all. Can you believe all this while she was having a boyfriend and she never cared to share. But it was quite obvious I would find out so why keep it from me in the first place?. I was thinking she didn't really think it through, until I realized that was her exact intentions. She tried explaining her actions though, but at that moment, my mind was hijacked with thoughts all over. But I remember, the point she wanted to make was that she didn't want to drive me away. And that, any new male friend she makes, after telling him, seem to distant himself from her. So she employed a different strategy this time round, which was to be discrete about it. Forgetting what my reaction would be if I discovered it on my own, and now I have. And what bores me the most is that my system won't allow me get angry, cause is baseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment