Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Look on HIS face

Gladys: I can see the look on your face towards me LORD. It's a showcase of how tremendous Your love is towards me. Yet it depicts how troubled You are. Cause You are very much aware of my capabilities and potential and how I seem to limit myself too much. Making up excuses that I've got no talent like others do. Knowing very well the things I do with ease, yet I suppress them. I wouldn't deem it on shyness cause I've grown out of it over the years. I wouldn't blame it on my friends either, cause they are very much aware of the fact that when I put my mind to something, I see it through. I wonder what the cause is, I always ask myself, but deep down I know, You know, I know what the cause is. Don't give up on me yet LORD. Help me to live up to my full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment