Friday 8 July 2016

One Day

We all have a story to tell one day. By now you know how yours is going to sound like  to your listeners. Whether it's going to invigorate, quicken, urge or counsel them. The choices are left to us to make. I'm a very smart guy, if I want to get something  done I find ways and means to get it done. But my problem is, I wait until one or two days to the deadline when there is too much pressure on me before I get it done. When I'm very much aware I could have gotten it over with a week earlier. You may not have a procrastination problem like I do but we all do have our weakness one way or another. And for sure we can deal with it, if only we make up our mind to. The choice is yours to make but the only thing I want to tell you is, don't let your weaknesses prevent you from your awaiting glory. Let your turning around inspire others. Stuffs like this we don't talk too much so I won't stress on it too much. Think about it anyways. You've got to have something to tell and it should aim to inspire or rejuvenate someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment