Thursday 14 July 2016

Quandary II

Okay so I guess you've been waiting for a feedback after I went ahead to tell him to feel free and propose to me if only he was interested in me. And what you wished for came to reality. Obviously, I sent it as a goodnight message after our daily chat. Come over tomorrow and let's talk about it, he replied. I could barely wait to hear what he had to say. Just then, it seemed God was pausing the time occasionally or it was simply me being impatient. Finally, it was tomorrow. Lol. So I showered and dressed up. I know it sounds straightforward but in actual fact it took me 3hours to get done. Suddenly, all my dresses didn't seem fit for the occasion. Coiffured my hair and I was on my way. We met up on his hall way and we hugged for almost 1minute before heading for his room. When we got there we hugged again before he arranged his playlist which were fully packed with highly rated romantic tracks. The atmosphere was fully charged. Lol!. We danced for like 30minutes non-stop, never realized I had all those dance moves. We really had fun until he cleared his throat and I knew the moment had arrived. We stared into each others eyes for sometime. But I saw fear in his eyes so I encouraged him to say what was on his mind cause I would accept it no matter what. He pulled me even closer and kissed me. No one has ever kissed me the way he did, it was so on point. After 10minutes of passionate kissing, he whispered into my ears I love you. I pulled him back, smiled, looked him in the eye and replied I love you too. But I'm not ready for a relationship, he added. I slapped him and walked out and that was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment