Wednesday 27 July 2016

Whatchamacallit

This is to my finest and sweetest bae. Love you like I just fell in love with you yesterday. My very one and only love like no other. You really my all in all. I cannot stop loving you, trust me I have tried. I will always love you. Stay blessed and may your heart desire be fulfilled today. Wish I wasn't broke like I would take come take you out by hook or crook. Have fun to the fullest but take care and May God beat you with blessings until you are weak and cannot take another punch of blessing. Thank you for always being there for me. With all the tight corner questions and various harassment here and there. To the always expecting a hug attitude, to the not letting go during the hug due to my selfish desires. Neither did you wither during all our "out of range" and "over the bar" chats. Always checking up on me from time-to-time even when I stopped being the first to say hello. The only problem is we no longer calling each other. But I know from henceforth you shall fully start calling me again. Since credit isn't your problem. Have a lovely day and never forget to think about me three times daily. Morning, Afternoon & Evening. From your long lasting lover and promising future partner to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment