Thursday 14 July 2016

Quandary

I met this guy last year April and we begun talking. He was not really much of a talker but was great at text-messaging. It was funny sometimes, cause I remember vividly when we met up the first time and he had to text-message me, nice dress. And he was like, where is your phone?, cause I think I texted you a message not long ago. Other times he would wait for us to part ways then he would send a message saying, we should have hugged a bit longer. And I would always reply, like seriously! or really!. I mean who does that?, we always agree on the same stuff so open up. Then we got pretty much closer so I would tease him by saying, tell me what you are going to message me straight to my face now or forever keep it to yourself. I just found a way to make him free his mind face-to-face anytime we met and obviously he took advantage of that. Even though I saw that coming anyway. I mean he's actually fun to be with but there is always a but. Laugh out loud. Cause by now, you and I are very much aware that there's nothing under the sun thus perfect. Okay so the problem is, he has never dropped the relationship topic. Not even once or by mistake. So I wondering if I should or just take my mind of it?. Cause I do like him and I have been waiting to say yes. And I have made that very clear for a month now but he seems not to comply. I know right, It's really weird. So I have decided to tell him to ask me out if only he's interested. Would let you know the outcome. Fingers-Crossed!.

No comments:

Post a Comment