Tuesday 12 July 2016

Goodmorning Msg

Okay so I got a message this morning and I read.
There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding" A little knowledge behind every "I don't know". A little emotion behind every "I don't care".  A little love behind every "I hate you". A little uneasiness behind every "I'm okay". A little pain behind every "forget it". A little fear behind every "leave me alone". A little hope behind every "goodbye". And a little "something" behind every "nothing". A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation; doesn't always need togetherness. As long as the relationship lives in the heart. But it's okay to let withering friendship die. Like flowers new bonds will grow and they will be just as beautiful.You can meet someone tomorrow who has better intentions for you than someone you've known forever. Life is like a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Hence, I won't waste too much time on wrong people, cause time wasted is never retrieved. Speak only when your words are better than silence. So what do you think is the whole point behind the message?

No comments:

Post a Comment