Thursday 14 July 2016

Paxton's Story

For me, I think trusting someone is very difficult cause we totally don't know what they are up to in our absence. Neither can we tell what/whom they are mostly thinking of or whom they are usually chatting with or where they often go that we are unaware of. So we are always in doubt. And the slightest thing we see or hear becomes prove of our doubt. Sometimes we begin to ask too many suspicious or tricky questions awaiting an answer that would make us feel better. Every now and then, we come up with silly games like truth or dare to enable us find out what we wanna know. Beating around the bush becomes the order of the day cause we don't really have evidence for our words so we try to play smart. Trusting someone is a matter of choice, no one forces you to so don't act like is a must and therefore I have to prove myself to you first. Whereby, you decide to take me through series of tests. How would you know if I'm pretending or deceiving you. Why stress yourself?.

No comments:

Post a Comment