Wednesday 27 July 2016

Whatsapp Message

I know you will take this message the wrong way as you always do but I'll say this anyway. I keep trying to figure out what has really gotten into you these days. Being over sentimental and analytical wasn't someone I knew you for. I cannot put this the right way so I will say it as it is. Getting on my nerves day-in and day-out with usually unnecessary questions wouldn't solve any puzzle you trying to unravel in your head. When did you start being so emotional that even a joke becomes your mystery puzzle?. I just don't get you these days. If you've noticed or been told anything about me that discombobulates you, just be straight-forward with it and stop this CID game you playing with me. Always complaining about me not calling or messaging you or replying your messages when appropriate or checking up on you frequently. But what stops you from doing so, and afterwards finding out the reason why. Rather than sitting there waiting on me, jumping into conclusions of me being online the whole day and not even saying hi. Oh come on, give me a break!. What are you always serious about?, that these days nothing is funny to you anymore. Remember, I was an open book to you from the first day we met and you accepted me for me. So stop this "Had I known" attitude you putting up with me lately. The annoying part is after you done complaining and I'm explaining, you end up saying "It's okay". Then why don't you keep the complaints to yourself in the first place if it's okay. Simple can't do this anymore. I'm done putting up with you just as you have with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment