Tuesday 12 July 2016

Cockeyed


Benson wakes up at his usual time 9am whenever it's blackout. He decides to take selfies on snapchat. He sends Shila one. *Shila: What erotic picture have you sent me?. Why, are you naked?, Then I want to see the downpart as well. *Benson: I'm I supposed to answer? Lol, In the washroom, about showering. How much will you pay? *Shila: Oh sweet bae, don't do that. Hurry up with the downpart as well okay. I'm waiting. *Benson: Okay, send me one of your twerking videos to help it stand first. *Shila: Oh just one snapshot is okay. I don't care about the size. Don't keep me waiting. *Benson: Send me the video first and I would send you like thousand on the spot.* Shila: Ah wait oo, what downpart are you referring to?. I'm referring to your legs. *Benson: Ohokay, Thought you meant my knees. Lemme send it right away for you then. *Shila: Ah I'm confused here, So what was to help it stand mean? What were you thinking? *Benson: Masa!, what is this "innocent mood activated" thing. You knew very well what I was talking about. *Shila: You see your life! Shaking my head! Go and shower, I have received the downpart. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment