Friday 8 July 2016

Inconceivable

An unimaginable love spreads out it's wings and flaps it gently towards me. Gradually and patiently swept me off my feet. Took me on a journey I was oblivious of. As gently as a tortoise, caring as a mother, romantic as romeo, I was awakened to this new me. A sudden feeling I never felt, zigzagged it's way into my heart. Dug a hole and planted itself. Such love that opposes contraction and expansion. Trembles not in times of confusion and frustration. It lightens up your inner mind with a speck of self-awareness. Illuminates your vision and imagination. Equips your sensational kindness with no prerequisite benignity in exchange. It hunts you down, hits you unaware, which would baffle your mind. And in your state of dilemma, it fires straight into your heart like a sniper. And that is why it's dabbed an unimaginable love. You dey figa "Hard guy". Relax, your time go come.

No comments:

Post a Comment