Thursday 14 July 2016

Full package II

Prayer will make a man cease from sin. And sin will entice a man to cease from prayer. Pain changes people. It makes them trust less, overthink more and shut people out. Don't let yourself be controlled by three things: people, money or past experience. Pray not only because you need something but because you have a lot to thank God for. The devil doesn't care if you go to church or read your Bible,  as long as you don't apply it to your life. But God is in control and He is always listening. All you need to say is, "Help me Father, I cannot do it on my own, I need you. And He will respond by saying, " Don't worry I have already set the alarm clock. Your time is Coming. The hardest part about being strong is that no one asks if you are okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment