Thursday 14 July 2016

Full Package III

If you are still living your life to please people, receive brain. As for me, I owe it all to Jesus. As my father would say, never make an abomination of loving someone with all your heart. Even with a quarter of it, you are in trouble. I think a dot of your heart is okay. My point is, don't rely on words such as, I love you with all my heart from your fellow human. Guard your heart with wisdom by reading the Book of Proverbs in the Bible everyday. Say to self: I will no longer allow the negative things in my life spoil all the good things I have, I choose to be happy. By now you know people come in and out of your life, and only the real ones stay. So stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start thinking positive about what could go right. Always look at the bright side of things no matter how difficult it is. There is always someone out there who has been through worse than we have. So don't keep saying you don't know how it feels like or you have no idea what I'm going through. We may be right but look at the brighter side.

No comments:

Post a Comment