Friday 20 January 2017

What did you say?

I was arguing with this friend of mine as usual. Cause all we do is argue. And I ended up saying "Annoying girl, no wonder we cannot be more than friends". Just then, she sent me this very picture on the left with this caption beneath it, "What did you say?". Believe me when I say I have never switched from hatred to love as fast as I did that very moment. It was like I had even forgotten about the argument, and strangely started asking weird questions like, so do you find me attractive?. Lol, after a minute I came back to my senses and could now think straight. I actually felt molested and used. She actually did that on purpose to sway me off my feet and she did that with just a picture. Shaking my head!. And all along I was thinking I was a hard-core. Ma guy, don\t do mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment