Tuesday 3 January 2017

Nights with my pillow

The countless nights, I laying with my thoughts racing and scattered haphazardly. The only one that hears them are my cool comforting pillows. They are perfect listeners for my sometimes crazy thoughts and ideas. They're not judgmental, pretentious, dishonest and of course, do not talk back when I am talking. The only ones that knows my deepest secrets as I lay thinking through them. The perfect ones to listen to my cries, wipe them and of course be silent about it, yet present ears I need. Nights when we fight, they don't fight back, but take on my cruel punches. While I ease my stress and hurt. But we both know that no one can do me like Jesus does. So even with it's unimaginable ability of comfort, there's no other who takes the hurt, pain and clams my thoughts like JESUS does.

No comments:

Post a Comment