Wednesday 11 January 2017

What could possibly be sweeter than this?

Distance they say makes the heart grow fonder. The more distant you are from me, the more my heart yearns for your presence. And you repeatedly telling me how dear I am to you and how I hold a special place in your heart. Time and time again, as days turns into weeks, weeks into months and months to years. So as my heart grown weaker of your affection. As I lay down in bed every morning, all I do is shut my eyes very tight hoping by the time I open them again, school would have resumed. Just to see you again. But instead, memories that we shared, late night calls, long endless text messages and exchange of pictures day-in and day-out creep in and that makes me even miss you the more. I try on multiple occasions to keep myself occupied to think less of you but at any slight break, it all comes rushing back. So I let it be and rest gently in the quiet and deepest depths of my thoughts of me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment