Friday 20 January 2017

The Cheek of it 2

Girl: Where you expecting me to welcome you with a smile. Besides, you are even a stranger I would like to know, you presented yourself as a stalker. Mind you, you started on a wrong foot to begin with. Now let me make it clear to you, that where stalkers belong is in the prison. But if you have been stalking me, you should have known by now that I like to run my mouth. It's obvious you haven't been doing your job well. Children of today, you just don't know anything about life. 
Boy: And she tries to justify her actions. You sure do like to run your mouth. Never mentioned wanting to be your friend or liking you or even getting to know you. So why are you making a big fuss out of everything. And what do you know about life?. Or you think the little you've been through is the definition of life. Everyone can run their mouths, the only difference is, we do it when necessary and not on any random stranger we do not know. You should know when someone is just messing around with you though. Anyways, bye. Girl: So you took your time to write this lengthy thing?. All you wanted to say was bye, and you could have done that simply without writing all of that. I really need to teach you how to play this game. But unfortunately your time is up, so you too bye. Boy: So as you also took your time to read this lengthy thing. When you could have just read bye and ignored the rest. Girl: I love to read and write. Boy: Okay then you can visit my blog. I'm also good at writing. Girl: Lol, Next time don't tell a pretty lady you are stalking her. Boy: "Pretty lady" huh. I"m always ready for you since you haven't yet met someone whose also good with words. Girl: Okay, now I know whom you are, I think it's not necessary going down that path again.






No comments:

Post a Comment