Tuesday 3 January 2017

Lesson of 2016

One thing I took notice of, quite well in 2016, was how people lose interest in the things you do. I usually like to record myself sing and share  with my whatsApp friends and in certain groups I'm part of. After a couple of minutes or hours, those that have interest in what I do, would comment. And those that don't really care, just don't download at all, regardless the comments beneath it. And even if they do download, they don't comment. And those I have some chemistry with, go an extra mile to analyze my recordings. And with time, as the chemistry dies out, they stop downloading and commenting on the recordings all together. But as at that time, I would have met new friends that would show interest in what I do and they would do the analysis. Likewise with a blog I run. Some of those I started with, and were really into what I write, have lost interest, cause the chemistry we had died out, and new friends now show great interest. So I think what I have learnt, is not to be discouraged when friends lose interest in the things you do, cause new ones would replace them. Just stay focused and keep doing what you do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment