Friday 20 January 2017

The Cheek of it

I told a lady I was stalking her and after a two days she had had enough and exploded. This is what transpired between us. True Story.
Girl: I remember those shoes in your profile picture, yet you say you are a stalker. I am not surprised you would use that word. You are someone I would never be friends with. Quite disappointing, but I understand where you're coming from.Why should I notice you when you are nothing.
Boy: I don't look scared. I can tell you all about me, but what use would it make since you wouldn't still know whom this is. And I wouldn't use words I may not mean, if I were you. Choice of words are very important.
Girl: Leave me alone. I am done with you. "Stalker". Laugh out loud. You are nothing but an...
Boy: We shall meet again, remember this day and all you said carefully. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment