Thursday 26 January 2017

I didn't really know myself

I usually go to study with Joan and the others. Recently, Brad was telling me something about Joan. That anytime she's learning with me in particular she sings songs like; Draw me close to you, never let me go. Wrap me in your arms. All I need is you. I need you oh I need you, every hour I need you. I love you forever. And many more. Hence, he thinks those selective gospel words she's been singing are meant for me in particular. I wonder how he was able to deduce this on his own. I mean, how can one be able to figure something such as this out. Totally absurd!. I just kept laughing through out while he was seriously making his point. But after he said that, I decide to observe that for myself and realized it was true. But how can I ask Joan if those words are actually meant for me. I tell you, it's interesting the stuffs people are able to figured out on their own.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting... I guess sometimes we aren't bold enough to let the opposite sex know how we feel about them, so instead we go beating about the bush. Well it's better to say it and get it over with than to have the other wondering, but trust me at times it can be difficult to come up with the right words.

    ReplyDelete