Wednesday 11 January 2017

A long way to go

Sometimes I just sit back and watch you do all you do. Not because I'm immune to the hurt it causes me, but just to reckon and to put things into perspective as to whether you actually care. And with much observation, I have noticed your words and actions mean two different things, which is, they go contrary to each other. I wouldn't say you do that just to test my reaction, cause if were so, I would have known by now. And you tell me you love me with this kind of attitude?. What is the guarantee we would even last a month if we were to date?. This isn't a matter of me taking things too personal as you claim I always do. I'm only stating the true fact of the matter at hand. All I'm saying is, if you actually serious about us dating then start taking me very seriously. And if not, continue hanging up unexpectedly when I call, ignoring me when you online, replying my messages as and when you please and saying hello when you feel like it. Get yourself together.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete