Friday 4 March 2016

Complications

A conversation between Jack and Irene.
Boy: Hello, how was your day?
Girl: Hi, My day was okay. Sup?
Boy: Oh why?. Are you in a hurry to do something?
Girl: Oh, this one too. I'm just asking what's up?
Boy: Making it seem as if I'm controversial.
Girl: Please I didn't say anything as such.
Boy: Anyways I have missed you though.
Girl: Lol, smh. Everyday you've missed me but when we meet up you show nothing.
Boy: Just say you don't miss me as well and stop beating around the bush.
Girl: See him, I'm making a point and he's not even listening. Smh!
Boy:  Okay, so what are you saying exactly?
Girl: What I always say, Action speaks louder than words.
Boy: So what should I do? Because, to me, I do what I can to show that I have missed you.
Girl: Really!, then you can do better okay.
Boy: Okay so what do you also do to show you miss me?
Girl: Oh come on, All the sexy voices and the romantic gestures.
Boy: Lol, but it's a general something. Besides you even do it unconsciously.
Girl: You are not the only one I miss so don't say it's a general something.
Boy: Please is okay. I think I've heard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment