Monday 14 March 2016

Message to Her

I guess is annoying hearing me say I miss you all the time. Disturbing you with visits, goodnight hugs and kisses request. Your company is something I do really enjoy and I know you do as well that's why you've not been able to complain. Sometimes you do have the "please give me a break" look on your face but that doesn't really move me. What I love most is when I come over and I lie next to you on your bed while we watch a movie together. I just can't stop this feeling of wanting us to cuddle. I'm quite sure you've realized I would be touching you without a cause and you would tell me to stop when it gets intense. Also when I send you romantic messages every morning, afternoon and evening and you don't reply. Despite the fact that you enjoy these things as much as I do. Anyways, I have noticed your sudden lack of interest and attention towards me these days. I have decided to go on a strike. I'm giving you the break you deserve. Hit me up in case you miss me, if you don't I would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment