Wednesday 9 March 2016

Claude's Story

Having regrets is something I don't really have a problem with. Agreeably, we all have our little regrets but that doesn't affect us since we are satisfied with how far we have come. Understandably, regrets are things you can do nothing about because it's past and gone. But we can make sure not to repeat them again, showing that we've learned our lesson. Depending on what your regret is about. Mine is about this girl I met in First year. Not that I took her for granted or anything but I should have held on to her. Knowing very well how committed, kind-hearted and trustworthy she was. Her name was Lexy. She was the full-package and I actually liked her and she liked me as well. In fact, we could text continuously for a week non-stop. We always had something new to talk about. And we unremittingly wanted to see each other even between two-lecture breaks. She was nice to be around, fun, I mean any sweet words you have in mind to describe.
 Until I messed it all up by asking if she knew Ruby reading the same course she was. She couldn't tell but she got to know her even though they weren't friends. She discovered something fishy between I and Ruby and she verified from me and I told her, Ruby was my special someone until she came into the picture. But she didn't want anything to do with me anymore claiming she didn't want trouble. Not that anything happened between I and Ruby too. She even found someone special and left me hanging. Lexy, on the other hand, had already kept her distance cause she frequently saw I and Ruby together and didn't want to be the cause of anything. She was that type of person. But she did make her feelings clear to me though. We lost that great connection, and until this very day I regret this and wish I could have done things the right way because we really had something in common. Anytime I meet her I remember the mistake I did. So hold on to anyone you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment