Friday 4 March 2016

A Little Consideration

You know sometimes we say stuffs that we think doesn't affect us in any way
but at the long run we find ourselves in the shoes of those we spoke against.
Let me clarify my statement since you won't really get me if you haven't been
in such a situation.
I was on my way to the hostel and I heard this interesting argument between a third year student and a final year student. The third year student was giving various reasons why the final year students would misuse the wifi service being provided and that it should be delayed and those fixing it where listening to his argument and they were actually agreeing with him. The final year student on the other hand was very pissed at his analogy and was countering his point with the fact that it was final year student who of course needed the wifi service for their project works. Forgetting he will be in his final year the next semester. I'm sure he wiill forget he ever did same to someone after he is in the same shoes of final year student. The third year student obviously had a point but the positives clearly overshadowed the negatives. Let's try to be less annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment