Thursday 10 March 2016

Latifah's Response

Frankly speaking, I'm really touched by the message you sent me. It was precise and concise. And enriched with all the ingredients that virtually swept me off my feet. I'm so speechless right now, I don't know where to incisively start from. I do also like you very much, it's like we meant for each other. How we even met and carried on straight away is even mind-blowing.
Seriously speaking, it doesn't take me this short a time to really like and get to know someone that much. But with you everything seems entirely different and feels so right. Sometimes I get carried away in my thoughts trying to figure out how it all actually started. I know you have realized there are one or two things drawing me back. It was a good thing you made your intentions clear since I get confused sometimes if we faking or actually mean what we doing. I'm also aware you really want me to open up and that's what I'm basically doing right now. Cause I'm quite sure no girl is gonna give you this lengthy message as a reply to a simple but complicated question. I love being around you which I know you've noticed, it just feels good even though we don't necessarily talk about us and of course you make me do all the talking. I was the fun type but it's been a while I had real fun. Once in a while, I feel like having fun but I have realized you are the one I usually want to have it with.  Despite the fact that you show attitude sometimes which isn't so cool. I'm sure you are cognizant of the fact that I have a lot of male friends of which you ain't comfortable with but please get use to it.
The only problem I have now is I don't really want to get into a relationship right now since I have had my ups and downs in a lot of them. Concerning relationship, I am so not interested at the moment. Maybe with time, I would want to but as at now I want to be single. You ain't the problem at all, I am. And I really do like you and would love us to be as we were cause you mean a lot to me and wouldn't want to hurt you in anyway. Please don't take this the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment