Friday 4 March 2016

Complications II

Conversation between Iverson and Gilda.
Boy: Thinking about you.
Girl: What about me are you thinking of?
Boy: Won't tell you.
Girl: Then why did you tell me.
Boy: Because that is what I'm doing.
Girl : And did I ask what you were doing?
Boy: You ain't romantic at all. Smh!
Girl: Me?. Lol. Why, are you romantic?
Boy: At least I tried being romantic for today.
Girl: Then you have a long way to go.
Boy: You don't have a way to even go.
Girl: So what are we talking about now? 
Boy: Do I even know.
Girl: What exactly were you thinking about?
Boy: What do you want to hear?
Girl: Just say it and stop beating around the bush.
Boy: Why is it force?
Girl: You are so annoying, why I'm I even wasting my time.
Boy: Cause you like me.
Girl: Are you okay today?
Boy: I'm very fine like the way you look.
Girl: Lol, I like it when you say that.
Boy: Let's go out sometime.
Girl: Huh!
Boy: Goes Offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment