Tuesday 8 March 2016

Question

This is actually a question that I need a reply to. My roommate had a very close friend by name Adele. They were very close but along the way she got herself a boyfriend. She then sent my roommate a message, I quote, "I have a boyfriend now and he's the jealous type so we can't be friends any longer. Of course, he was speechless and just didn't understand. He thought it was one of her jokes so he would send a hello message once in a while but the girl wouldn't reply. This carried on for a whole semester. He went ahead to send the girl a Christmas and Happy New Year message but she didn't reply either. Then in the cause of the new semester at hand, she sent him a message I quote, "This weekend is my birthday, come and look for me, be ready to take me out". What reply do you think the girl deserves?

No comments:

Post a Comment