Thursday 31 March 2016

What's your opinion?

I wonder if this phrase still functions. Don't be in a haste to answer. Think it through and make your analysis first. One would say indeed love don't cost a thing but another would ask a question, so why do the rich men regardless their looks, get the beautiful ladies to fall for them. I know your argument would be is their money the ladies fall for but through that they eventually fall for the man as well unless the lady has a different agenda. My question is, can a lady fall in love with you authentically without buying her anything. Just your company, care and affection. Would that be enough to get a lady to fall for you these days. I'm sure they would say if you really love them then show your love and you would be thinking, "Ain't I doing that already?". Okay, I think it depends on the kind of lady too. For some your company, care, affection and attention is enough, not necessarily your gifts. But for others you have to go the extra mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment