Friday 4 March 2016

Team Sika Vices Kobby Amoah


Dear Reader and an impactful student of KNUST,  I greet you.
I'm not here to bore you with long speeches and ambiguous words because I'm not really a fan myself. But I'm here to basically solicit for your vote and give you tangible reasons why and it wouldn't be a waste of your time.
To start, I'm sure you quite aware the fact that I was part of a competition and you saw the effort I put into it that resulted in me being the first runner up. Leadership skills is something I believe is sharpened when one goes through stages of productive training. Seriously we need change, and it takes great effort to achieve that. Our recent administrative panel have really done their best and that mantle needs to be carried on. Team building is therefore a necessity, which goes hand-in-hand with the right leadership. Setting an example, Conflict management, Listening skills, Dealing with difficult people and having the compassion is something that is being handled currently and we need to follow that rightful path. One thing I can brag of about my team is having the knowledge, vision, confidence, setting fruitful priorities, devising strategies, setting goals and we know with God on our side anything can be achieved as well. So we have God's backing as well and we need that of yours also and I can assure you that KNUST would continue to achieve greatness. Let's not focus on gender but on togetherness, unity is strength. Vote for
TEAM SIKA VICES KOBBY AMOAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment