Thursday 10 March 2016

Freddie's Proposal

I don't know how to start this but I would try not to beat around the bush. If you haven't realized where I'm headed to, all I'm doing now is making my intentions clear to you and would be expecting same from you as well. I know we just met but my father always says, " If she's the right one go ahead cause staying with someone for 3years doesn't still make you know them inside out. They would still do something that would baffle your mind at times. Follow your heart and your instincts if you know you have a good one". And that's all I'm doing now.
I know one thing for sure, which is the fact that you have everything in a girl I desire. The way you walk, talk, laugh, that your smile you give me when you like what I'm doing but pretend you don't and tell me to stop. How you tease me when I fumble whilst I'm trying to cheer you up after pissing you off. When we usually end up saying the same words as if we know what's on each others mind. Moments when you call me and have nothing to say but just wanna hear my voice. I mean you always have this way of shredding me with sweet talks. Making me feel hyper and swollen-headed all at once, that I love about you. How you mess with my hair when we chatting and even the way you play with your hair unconsciously when you thinking too hard. And all the pegs and over-time hugs you give me when it's time for you to go and it's like you wanna stay a bit longer. But you keep looking at your wrist watch from time-to-time. Times when you want us to cuddle but you don't wanna make it obvious even though you want me to notice. The only thing I don't like is you not being straight-forward with things we both would like to do. I want you to know you can tell me anything just as I feel free in doing. I don't want it to seem I'm the only one always thinking about something silly or funny. Don't take this the wrong way, I just want us to be very free with each other that even if you far off and I wink at you, you would know precisely what I mean. We do have this chemistry I think if we built upon can really flourish and be enriched. Let's put critics from friends aside and tell me exactly what your heart tells you. Would you be my girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment