Sunday 21 February 2016

Those Things III

( A Week Later)
Boy: Didn't hear from you again. How are you doing?
Girl: Then I guess you know the reply by now. I'm doing very okay, you?
Boy: Oh okay, at least I tried. I'm doing okay as well though. Lemme know if I should pass by.
Girl: No Reply... (Then Two days Later the Boy sends a message)
Boy: Hello, I hope you are doing okay?, What are you doing at the moment?
Girl: No Reply... ( Five Days Later the Boy sends another message)
Boy: Hello, really been a while, saying hello, miss you.
Girl: No Reply...(Eleven Days Later the Boy sends another message)
Boy: Oh, so where did I go wrong? Texting the reason why you acting this way would help.
Girl: No Reply... (Twenty Days Later the Boy sends another message)
Boy: Alright, won't bother you again. This is my last message. Lemme know when you wanna talk.
Girl: No Reply... ( Thirty Days Later the Boy sends another message)
Boy: It's surprising how people just ignore you and later would want things to go back to normal.
Girl: Please let me be okay. Ignoring you for a reason. I would have told you if I want you to know. 
Boy: Okay, Goodbye then but don't come back later. I gave you the chance to explain yourself.
Girl: No Reply... (Fifty Days Later the Boy sends a message)
Boy: So you don't care?, just left me hanging for over a month for "some reason".
Girl: You should know when you are no longer needed in someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment