Tuesday 16 February 2016

Clergy Ross


Before I start this piece I wanna clarify the fact that I ain't gay, just don't have a girlfriend for now. I'm not lying if I tell you I have a lot of hi-hi friends but someone to really share personal stuffs  with I don't really have. I did have such people in my life at a point but you know in this life, is give and take. So when I realise they ain't opening up and sharing like I am, I just let them slide away. One person that has been constant in my life is Clergy Ross, he's more like family. We go way back from kindergarten. Even though we didn't go to the same senior high and university we always find a way to catch up. We talk about everything but especially the women in our life. Actually he's a cool dude, very likeable. He's always got an information you would wanna hear. Also has the rundown of people off head, more like a database system. Music is one thing we have in common. We just love and share similar taste in music.
In fact, he's the one that gave me the idea of creating a blog to keep stock of my writings since most of them just go to waste. He's got good advice which comes out once in a while and when it does you better hold on to it like I did with creating a blog. Interestingly, we both single, wouldn't go into that too much. lol. He's too careful even though it may seem the ladies he likes, ends up becoming his bestie. Walking with him is sometimes annoying cause he has countless friends so you would have to stop averagely every two minutes to say hi to someone.
Obviously, he's a gentleman and takes his time to walk. Also takes his time to analyze stuffs as well, isn't quick to judge. He likes to take risks regardless the fact that he does what makes him feel comfortable. Easily makes friends but isn't too good with text messages. He's reasonably open, takes advice, acts matured, accepts his faults but sometimes feels lazy to carry out something when he has the idea. He perceives what is expected of him and tries his best to make people feel comfortable around him. Frankly, the jovial type, considerate, influential, gives respect to whom respect is due. He keeps away from people he isn't compactible with rather than faking to like them. Clergy Ross. How would you describe your bestie, twin, or whoever is very vital in your life?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment