Thursday 4 February 2016

Misconception huh!

Reading people's mind is a difficult thing even though some may think otherwise. One minute you think you have pinned them down and the next minute they prove you wrong. Let me tell you one story that just came in mind. I was in grade 4 by then and sitting by this girl. Guess you already aware of elementary school and pairing people up. This is your girlfriend/boyfriend and stuffs like that. I was very calm so it took me a while to start catching up with my sitting partner whilst others had started chatting even before knowing whom their sitting partner was. I then got very close to this girl called Goldie, who she felt most of her classmates didn't really like her. She started confiding in me and stuffs like that, getting all emotional sometimes. And just before I taught I knew her inside out, suddenly she changed. She claimed I broke her trust since someone also got to know of something confidential she told me. She just wouldn't listen anymore. She later found someone else to confide in and afterwards did the same thing to the person as well, then I realized it was her habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment