Thursday 4 February 2016

And She Stopped

I have a cute friend in my hostel called Efua. She used to visit me once in a while usually when I told her I missed her and is been a while I saw her. But one day I messed up, I forgot I sent her a message telling her she should pass by when she is free. Two hours later, she knocked on my door.
Unfortunately, I had another friend over at that moment who was just with my laptop looking through my pictures, laughing and commenting. I was playing music as well and the speakers were pretty loud so it took a while to hear someone was actually at the door. Eventually, I opened up and realized it was her. Silly enough, I put on a surprised face forgetting I was the one who invited her in the first place. She stood there staring at me in a cute smile and looking adorable. Acting all baby-like. I then signaled her to come back a few minutes time and shut the door. The girl with me asked whom it was and I replied no one which I guess she heard cause we had stopped playing the music at that moment. Later I noticed how irrational I had been cause it wasn't like I was dating the two of them secretly, neither was I hiding anything from any of them but I just acted silly. I also remembered how nice she was looking, she might have showered and dressed up telling her roommates she was off to visit a friend on the last floor and she returns a few minutes later. Wouldn't they make fun of her?. She hasn't visited me after that, silly mistakes would affect you one way or the other, just avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment