Wednesday 3 February 2016

What do you do

I do act pretty strange sometimes of which I am very much aware of. Some call me annoying, others say I have attitude but if you have people being rude to you from infancy you develop this attitude of mine as well. Wouldn't dive into that because I know what you thinking right now, that is really none of your business. But the point I want to make is this, I realized this friend of mine was actually feeling down on herself. She didn't really highly esteem herself so I decided to help out cause I have also been there and know how it feels. I didn't really care to know why she felt that way because obviously it was as a result of past experiences, I just knew the feeling.
 So we became very close which helped me enlighten her on a few basic stuffs like    smiling frequently, behaving like a lady, not talking anyhow, knowing whom to befriend and a whole lot. Not that she didn't know but she needed to discover certain aspects of herself. And she was very calm and involved so it was very much easier teaching her since she was willing and open. She actually did call me her therapist so you can guess how far we went. So one day I proposed to her knowing very well what the answer was but wanted her to have a taste of someone pursuing her and wanting her. I took her down the road of love but I played it safe and made sure she didn't fall in the process, likewise myself. She was feeling a little more different and started seeing herself in a different way since then. Liked her better that way because as a lady you should have a little attitude and even if you are very interested you shouldn't right away say Yes or else you can easily be pranked. That was what I told her the first day we met and it was finally accomplished. It's a good thing to help someone find themselves when you discover they have an inner passion for something beneficial but they seem to cover it up. Help make someone a better person today.

No comments:

Post a Comment