Thursday 4 February 2016

The Question, "Why".

I'm not here to motivate you, you don't need that, obviously. Often that's what people think I do, and it's the far off from that. What happens is that, people say to me, "I don't need any motivation." But that's not what I do. I'm the "Why?" guy. I want to know why you do what you do. What is your motive for your actions? What is it that drives you in your life today? Because I believe that the invisible force of internal drive, activated, is the most important thing. I'm here because I believe emotion is the force of life. All of us have great minds unless not challenged. We all know how to think. With our minds we can rationalise anything. We can make anything happen. We don't work in our self-interest all the time, because when emotion comes into it, the wiring changes in the way it functions. Everyone has got a story to tell some day, What would yours be?

No comments:

Post a Comment