Sunday 21 February 2016

Those Things II

Boy: I'm at your door. Please open up okay.
Girl: Like Seriously, Don't remember telling you to come over.
Boy: Oh!, you just come and hear what I want to tell you.
Girl: But next time please don't come over if I say No.
Boy: And what if I don't tell you I'm coming over.
Girl: That's at your own risk.
(Girls opens the door for the Boy, They both smile.)
Girl: So what's up?
Boy: Oh seriously!,  won't you let me in?
Girl: Why are you so troublesome?, Anyways, come in.
Boy: You still sleep on a top bed?
Girl: How did you know?
Boy: I remember the blanket from first year.
Girl: I hear.
(They climb up the bed and Girl offers Boy a drink)
Girl: What do you want to tell me?
Boy: So haven't you missed me?
Girl: Please go straight to the point.
Boy: I thought you liked our "back and forth" game we used to play.
Girl: Lol!, That was then, okay I did miss it but not anymore so I'm all ears.
Boy: The thing is, you and I are still single and I think there's a reason why.
Girl: Lol, Are you being serious right now, your point being?
Boy: It's a sign, besides I know you made it clear why we couldn't date before but why not now.
Girl: Lol, so you being serious right now?, you can't even look me in the face whilst talking, what shows you are ready to date? 
Boy: I know you like me but you keep saying you over it now. And as you can see I'm not only looking at your face but into your eyes this time around.
Girl: So what do you want to hear me say right now and after saying that then what happens?
Boy: You making it seem like I'm the only one who wants this, not saying we should make it official straight away. We can still give it a try and you know for sure how happy we would be doing everything together.
Girl: Point well-noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment