Wednesday 3 February 2016

Tricky Questions

There are some simple questions that do not require instant replies so I call them tricky questions. An example is when someone ask you, do you love me?. This is a yes or no question and is easy to notice the person doesn't love you if they start beating around the bush and not answering the question as it is. Others say I love you as a friend, this is a much more clarified answer. Doing away with saying a yes or no which may call for other unnecessary questions or intentions that are uncalled for. But if it is a relationship-based intension you two have then simple questions like these are very relevant rather than assuming for the person based on their actions. Of course everyone is much aware of the fact that actions speak louder than words but assumptions aren't safe either. Hence ask more simple yes or no questions and don't assume. These are some of the questions you can ask;
1. Do you dislike my perfume ?    2. Do you like the way I look?
3. Do you like my friends?    4. Do you like the way I dress? 
5. Do you like the way I behave?    6.Do you find me attractive?

No comments:

Post a Comment