Tuesday 16 February 2016

Lora's Story

Losing Friends is something I'm really a victim of. It's more
like I don't really care anymore since I have gotten used to it by now.
It's not like I easily make friends but I'm someway so I like maintaining
hello-hello friends. Realized when I get intimate it's either the person
begins to bore me and I start "acting strange", they say or all of a sudden the person
becomes too annoying for my liking. I wouldn't say I'm the emotional type but unnecessary stuffs hurts me. Obviously, by people I care about. Don't know how to explain that to you anyways.  I'm not picky or anything, I do like people and I'm likeable if you being true to yourself but  everyone has got a problem. Mine is holding on to friends but good friends I intend to keep.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment