Saturday 2 December 2017

The Path We Chose V

Hakim: Funny as this may sound, but anytime I tried leaving Fred's (Jackie's friend) room. They would bring up this topic, of me not having patience. They even proceeded to ask if I were single and concluded that my impatience was the main cause. I decided to wait anyway and accompany Jackie to her room afterwards and leave right away. Before I knew it, I was also holding the game controller playing the Fifa 18 as well. There was also loud music and pop corn so we all lost track of time until I had a phone call. I took out my phone and saw 7missed calls and the time was 6:47pm. I verified if that was the correct time from Fred. As he was verifying, I was already headed for the door. As soon as he confirmed, I stepped out. Jackie realized that I wouldn't be coming back so she followed. She tried convincing me to at least walk her to her room. She collected my phone and started viewing images in my gallery. She peeped at me anytime she saw an image of me and a lady. She then came across a writing entitled, 'a path we chose', with her name in it. She opened her door, hurriedly sat down and started reading. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment