Wednesday 6 December 2017

The Missing Ingredient


Monica: I'm not really good at giving details but I will try as much as possible to share with you why I like him more. I met this guy at the gym, Leslie, he said is his name. I meet new people everyday, cause I'm always up and about. But, you can always tell when the feeling about someone is different. For a moment, I noticed someone staring at me from time-to-time during my workout sessions. Then after a while, I was also peeping at him from time-to-time as well. This went on for like a week. I mean, if you go to the gym, you would realize that most of the boys are so friendly that they would come talk to you even when there's no need to. But this very guy, always smiled at me without a word. That really got to me though. I wondered why he was so weird. Then one time, I decided to join up with him in his stomach workout. I managed to talk to him and he replied so politely and his english was on point. Surprisingly, I never got tired that day during the workout with him. From that day onwards, we started working out together. Then I realized, he was actually funny, little cheeky but very honest and he had an infectious smile. And he's into a lot of things I love. He's really smart and creative. He's the quiet type, but it's interesting being around him. I think he's that missing ingredient in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment