Monday 4 December 2017

Girl Your Love is Wicked

Edwin: I wonder what your definition of love was, when you said you loved me. It wasn't once you said that, but on different occasions. Yet you've chosen another over me without my knowledge. Thinking that we were at the verge of getting back together, not knowing the brief distance you gave me was a caution that you have given in to another. May I ask what's so different about him?. What special qualities does he possess?. What made you easily choose him over me?. I wonder if there's an actual answer to all these questions in my head right now. And whether your answers would be convincing enough. I didn't do anything wrong to deserve this. But don't worry, I will surely find another. Please don't come back, cause you've made it quite clear over and over you don't want me anymore. So don't try to hold me back when I try my best to move on. I've been around you for so long, trying to get you to myself but anytime I feel we are, you surprise me once again. I can't do this no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment