Tuesday 19 December 2017

Christmas Love Message

Phil: I wouldn't want to beat around the bush. But I realized being straight forward wouldn't help either in this scenario. But Lord knows, I try hard to ignore or push you away all the time, and the more I do, the more I see myself get hurt in the process. I just love myself around you all the time. And anytime I see you, I wish you could stay a little longer. I even go that far to ignore others whenever you say you're coming over. Only to see you show up and leave just right away or you show up and don't even come inside. I just want you to know there's no condition attached to my love for you. Don't worry I'm very much aware you have another. I think is quite obvious who that guy is. And you pretty much figured out where this conversation was headed right from the start. I mean no harm though. I do see you chat with this guy a lot. I'm sure you know whom I'm referring to. I wouldn't lie about that not making me jealous. But something has got to kill a man. And constantly rejecting me only kills me softly. I bet you've never had this feeling of wanting someone that bad but they never try to love you back. I can tell, you just don't like the idea of others seeing us as lovers. Your compusure around me when surrounded by others makes that obvious. And what do I do to make you mine isn't the question you wanna hear right now. I can't promise you I would keep my distance. Neither will I let you go. Please love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment