Sunday 3 December 2017

I Looked Stupid

Linwood: I've felt stupid once. I remember that day so well as if it was just yesterday. It was on one fateful night, when I decided to share my feelings with the one girl I want to date in college. It took me almost three hours to sum it all up in three paragraphs that night. Hoping to at least, see a reply when I wake up that very morning. I woke up and there was no reply from her. I checked her status and noticed she hadn't yet been online. I archived her on my whatsapp chat list, just to try forget about it until she replied. I really tried my best to keep it together that day. Before I realized, it was 4pm in the evening and still no reply. I was about calling, when I decided to check up if she had read my message, of which whatsapp confirmed she had. I sent another message and later decided to delete it. She noticed that I deleted a message through whatsapp notification, and pleaded that I should rewrite it, cause she really wanted to read it. But I didn't have the message, so I decided to write it all over again. She was online waiting for the message the whole time. She read it after I had sent it to her and yet no reply, not even an emoji. I send her a message that I was waiting for a reply. She didn't reply that either. Then later in the night, she sent a message, I quote,"hope you are fine?". I mean, like seriously?, who does that?.

No comments:

Post a Comment