Saturday 9 December 2017

Don't Be Too Busy To Communicate

Anonymous: I wouldn't prefer dating someone who is always busy to communicate, to talk of marriage. If the communication is strong, I wouldn't be bothered at all. And if they are willing to share their whereabouts and what they are up to with me, then that's enough for me. All I need to see is that, they're making the effort. Cause I rely more on actions; not only words. But if they have no time for me on their busy days. Then it would mean there's a lot they're​ not telling me. And I wouldn't even know if they decide to go have fun at 6pm and return at 8pm, without any photo update on their whatsApp status, cause they wouldn't tell me either. Unless, a good friend tells me, they met them here or there. And if they forget to say hello or reply my messages even when they are online. And they've already started apologizing for their absence and promised a couple of times to make it up to me. I only see them on their schedule cause their timetable are always packed. I call them; they don't pick up as and when I have something on my mind to share. I send them urgent messages; they don't reply on time. Eventually, I result to reading their messages any least chance I get, cause if I feel they cannot tell me what they've been up to all day in details, either than "nothing much" and "nothing really" then how does that make me feel?. Imagine you've not heard from someone the whole day, then you call at the end of the day to ask about what they've been up to all day and they say, "nothing". Also, when I need someone to confide in, talk to, comfort me, share ideas with, understand me, encourage me, elevate me; they are either occupied or absent-minded. So would it be any different, when we get married?. My point is; it's only natural that everyone makes time for the things or people they love and care about. In other words, what and whom do you spend most of your busy and leisure time on?

No comments:

Post a Comment